Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
Our hotel is conveniently located just minutes away from the Fort Lauderdale International Airport, and Port Everglades. Plus, enjoy the local area's best shopping, dining, and entertainment options, and enjoy your next stay at Four Points Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port.
- Fort Lauderdale Convention Center, 1.2 miles - If you're in town for the next big event or convention, stay at our hotel located just one mile away.
- Fort Lauderdale Cruise Port, 1.3 miles - Stay at our hotel near Port Everglades to unwind before your next sea adventure.
- Las Olas Boulevard, 1.7 miles - Enjoy luxury shopping, art galleries, and dining along South Florida's most architecturally unique shopping and dining district.
- NSU Art Museum, 1.8 miles - Visit both permanent and rotating art exhibits, or attend one of the many events held year-round.
- Museum of Discovery and Science, 2.4 miles - Explore interactive exhibits including an airboat adventure, hurricane force winds, and fossil digs.
- Jungle Queen Riverboat, 2.5 miles - Take a ride on a dinner and sightseeing cruise to see Fort Lauderdale from the New River.
- Fort Lauderdale Beach, 2.6 miles - Enjoy soft sands and blue waves, stroll along the promenade, and enjoy beachfront shopping and dining.
- International Swimming Hall of Fame, 3.4 miles - Learn about the history of swimming and view Olympic medals dating back to 1896.
- Bonnet House, 4.8 miles - Visit this historic 1920s home for a tour and view the beautiful gardens surrounding the estate.
- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park, 5.3 miles - Rent a canoe, explore trails, or relax beachside at this Florida state park.
- Lockhart Stadium, 11.9 miles - Catch a soccer game and cheer on the Florida Strikers.
- South Beach Miami, 33.2 miles - Travel a little farther to visit the historic South Beach, featuring famous art deco architecture, and beachfront shopping and dining.
- Broward Health Medical Center, 0.6 miles - Enjoy close proximity to the area's leading health center during your stay.